Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the relation between KnowledgeBase and LiveChat?
KnowledgeBase is a product developed by LiveChat, Inc.
Both LiveChat and KnowledgeBase applications share the same login credentials, billing details, and 24/7/365 support.
Thanks to keeping both applications under the LiveChat account, you can keep KnowledgeBase and LiveChat subscription to the same invoice.
What is included in the plan?
Our product main features are:
- Help Center: the public version of your knowledge base, including:
- Customization option (logo, home page URL, Help Center URL, headline text, color),
- Custom domain setup,
- Google Analytics integration,
- Visibility options on article's level,
- SEO optimization,
- Feedback Module.
- Quick ‘add to reply’ button that inserts a public link to your article.
- Insights section.
- Internal help center.
- Public Help Center in the chat window.
Do I need an active LiveChat license to use KnowledgeBase?
Depending on the KnowledgeBase features you want to use you might need an active LiveChat license.
Active LiveChat license is required to use Internal KnowledgeBase, as the Widget is displayed within your Agents’ App. Without an active license, you won’t be able to access the LiveChat application and the Widget, too.
Using Help Center does not require having an active LiveChat license, although without you won’t have the chat window present in your public knowledge base.